IMPROVE ARCHERY 8
'IMPROVE ARCHERY' course from 18 April to 20 May 2018 :
Dates : WEDNESDAYS 19 :00 à 21 :00 et SUNDAYS 9 :00 à 10 :30
Frequency: Twice a week for 5 weeks
Instructors: 1 coach for 8-10 participants
The main purpose of the course:
- - Improve general knowledge and archery skills
- - Allow the participants to achieve good results up to a distance of 15m. (Precision)
- - Guide the archer in the choice of his future bow category
Goals to reach :
- - Learn and practice the proper archery techniques.
- - To assimilate the basics of archery and its challenges.
- - To have fun during the activity and to progress during the course.
- - Introduce the shooting style to improve accuracy and regularity (introduction to the sight)
The target audience :
People who have successfully completed Start Archery and want to progress in archery (amateur level).
To register, please email us at:
- - Once the activity has been confirmed, participants will be notified by email.
- (The chosen date may change depending on the number of registrations)
- - Participants must present themselves at the reception of the Centre 10-15 minutes before the beginning of the course.
- - The equipment necessary for archery is provided by the Centre.
- - Mineral water available free of charge
** The date of the chosen course may change depending on the number of registrations, at least 8 people must participate in the course
- - Sportswear (not too wide)
- - Sport shoes (NO high heels, cleats or outer shoes)
|Group Class – Scheduled accordingly|
|(1 instructor for 8-10 archers)
ADULTS = CHF 450.- p. pers.
AVS = CHF 400.- p. pers.
YOUTH/STUDENT = CHF 350.- p. pers.
1) - Directly to WAEC, by credit card, debit card or cash, from the date of confirmation of your registration.
2) - In advance. Latest 2 days before the start of the course, by bank transfer (an invoice will be sent)