The main purpose of the course:
- Introduction to archery.
- First contact with the sport.
- Create interest in participating in the START Archery class and practicing the sport.
Goals to reach:
- Learn the right reflexes and gestures of archery from the beginning of the sport (objectives: safety and precision)
- Participants learn the basics of archery
- Participants have fun and have fun during the activity
The target audience:
Anyone who wants to try archery (from the age of 8 and up)
- Once the activity is confirmed, the participants will be informed by email.
- (The chosen date may change depending on the number of registrations)
- Payment can be made by bank transfer (in advance) or by debit, credit or cash directly to the center on the day of the activity.
- Participants must arrive at WAEC reception 15 minutes before the start of the course.
- The equipment necessary for archery is made available.
- Mineral water will be provided.